We spent the weekend - cleaning out closets and making room for baby Owen and all of his things...This weeks produce update...Owen weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14.4 inches long with his legs extended. He now sleeps and wakes at regular intervals. And they say I should chalk up any rhythmic movement I may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on.
Monday, November 12, 2007
The 27th Week!
We spent the weekend - cleaning out closets and making room for baby Owen and all of his things...This weeks produce update...Owen weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14.4 inches long with his legs extended. He now sleeps and wakes at regular intervals. And they say I should chalk up any rhythmic movement I may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Allison, I wish something like this blog and the great pregnancy websites had been available when Aimee was carrying the boys & Becky the girls. If that were the case, I'd still be on the pc from when Dayne was born...(smiley face). Hugs, Mom
Post a Comment