Sunday, January 8, 2012

46 Month Update




Christmas is right around the corner and Owen already sat on the big guys lap. He discussed his need for some Transformers this Christmas season and gave him a high five when departing off his comfy lap. He also received a letter and email video from Dear Old Saint Nick. I wish I captured Owen's face when he was watching the email video of Santa discussing the concept of the Naughty and Nice list. Owen was terrified that he might have been placed on the naughty list, asking us over and over what list he was on. I am sure it felt like the email video lasted an hour but after a few short seconds it was determined that Owen could once again sleep at night, he made it to the nice list! Pfffew...that was a close one!

We bought our perfect Christmas tree and put it up the other weekend. I love how the tree makes the house smell so nice. Owen is getting pretty good at helping to put on the ornaments. Though they all seemed to end up in the same few branches on the front of the tree. Needless to say we had to help a bit to rearrange so the tree didn't topple over!

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy New Year! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG AND LOVE YOU 3!
AUNT AND UNC