As I am sure all of you heard the good news! Our little bundle of joy is expected to arrive February 12, 2008. We are currently a little over 3 months along and I am doing great! Darren told me last night that I have been a very good pregnant person so far. Haha! So I guess that means I have been behaving and not acting too hormonal for him. All in all the pregnancy has been wonderful so far.
So you ask...do you have your baby names picked out? Well as you all know I am an Event Planner and there are not too many things that are not planned in our lives. So the answer is YES - we do have names picked out.
If we have a beautiful baby boy - his name will be Owen Daniel McCarthy. A good Irish name! Daniel is Darren's middle name and also his father's name. If by chance we are graced with a beautiful baby girl - her name will be Mia Ann McCarthy. Ann is my middle name as well as my mom's. We also had the name Ava on the back-burner as a close second!
1 comment:
A Perfect Biderman Pose...aunt&unc
Post a Comment